1.1. You can read the glossary and terms used in our User Agreement.
2. What are cookies
2.1. A cookie is a text file that contains an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The ID is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This is not a computer program.
2.2. Cookies can be "permanent" or "session": permanent cookies will be stored in a web browser and will be valid until the end of the set date, unless the user deletes them before the expiration date; session cookies end at the end of the web browser session after it is closed.
2.3. You can read more about cookie types at cookiepedia.co.uk
2.4. Cookies usually do not contain any personally identifiable information, but the personal information we hold about you may be related to information stored and obtained from cookies.
2.5. Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users when navigating various pages of a website and to identify users returning to the website.
3. Our cookies
3.1. We use session and regular cookies on our website.
3.2. Our cookies are used to log in to Hirin.co,
3.3. The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used: we use the name of the cookie to identify the computer when a user visits our website and to confirm the sessions of authenticated users. / p>
4. Analytical cookies
4.1. We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website.
4.2. Our analytics service provider generates statistics and other information about your use of the website using cookies.
4.3. The analytics cookies used on our website have the following names: [_ga, _gat, __utma, __utmt, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz and __utmv].
4.4. You can read more about each type of analytics cookie at: https: // developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en
4.5. The information obtained from our website is used to generate reports on the use of our website.
5. Block cookies
- In Internet Explorer (version 11), you can block cookies by using cookie handling override settings by clicking "Tools", "Browser Properties", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
- In Firefox (version 47), you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Settings", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom history settings" from the drop-down menu and unchecking "Accept cookies" from sites ";
- In Chrome (version 54), you can block all cookies by going to the "Settings and Management" menu, clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", then selecting "Block sites due to changes to any -what data under the heading "Cookies".
- In Opera, you can block all cookies by going to the main menu and selecting "Settings". Click "Privacy and Security" on the sidebar. Under Cookies, select the option to process cookies.
5.2. Blocking all cookies will adversely affect the usability of our website.
5.3. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
6. Delete cookies
6.1. You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer; for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 11) you need to manually delete cookies (you can find more detailed instructions at: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
- In Firefox (version 47), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Settings" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom history settings" from the drop-down menu by clicking "Show cookies." and then clicking "Delete all cookies."
You can find more detailed instructions at:
- In Chrome (version 52), you can delete all cookies by going to the "Settings and Controls" menu and clicking "Settings," "Show advanced settings," and "Clear browser data," then selecting "Cookies and more." data from sites "before clicking" Delete data ".
You can find more detailed instructions at the link:
- In Opera, you can delete all cookies by clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings", "Settings", "Advanced", "Cookies" and selecting "Delete new cookies when exiting Opera". < br> You can find more detailed instructions at: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
6.2. Deleting cookies will adversely affect the usability of our website.
7. Purposes of personal data processing:
7.1. Hirin processes, including the collection and storage of Personal Information, which is necessary for the conclusion and execution of agreements with the User, as well as to ensure the operation of the service and other agreements concluded between Hirin and the User, if expressly provided by their agreement.
7.2. Hirin reserves the right to use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Implementation of the Service functionality for creating and operating a User profile.
- Concluding agreements for the use of the site Hirin.co and the Service; The contract is concluded remotely by exchanging electronic documents signed with a simple electronic signature. In this case, the simple password of the User's electronic signature can be performed by a pair of logins, a password or an e-mail address. Therefore, they are requested during registration.
- Fulfillment of obligations under the concluded agreements, including granting the User access to the site Hirin.co and the Service; Requests for access to the Service are accepted using the functionality of the site and e-mail.
- Identification of the User in the framework of fulfillment of obligations under the agreements concluded with him; The user's personal account is associated with the user's login-password and e-mail address.
- Providing technical support in connection with the use of the Hirin.co and the Service; Requests to support services are accepted using the functionality of the site (contact form) and e-mail, telephone.
- Providing communication with the User in order to provide information services and improve the quality of the Service in accordance with the concluded agreements, including through the notification procedure with the involvement of third parties; Communication with the User is carried out by e-mail or by phone number specified by the User during registration or in the process of using the service.
- Use objective information for targeted advertising and / or informational materials by age, gender, or other characteristics.
- Conducting marketing, statistical and other research based on objective information. Data from those specified in paragraph 2.5. Impersonal data collection systems are collected and analyzed to find out how much time users spend on different pages of the Hirin.co website.
- Distribution, including automated distribution, to users of information and promotional materials.
8. Privacy requirements
8.1. Hirin stores personal information and protects it from unauthorized access and dissemination in accordance with internal rules and regulations.
8.2. As for the User's personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, even if the service technology or software settings used by the User do not provide for the open exchange of information with other Users of the Service or any Internet users.
8.3. Hirin has the right to transfer personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has agreed to such actions, including cases where the User uses the settings of the software used, which do not restrict the provision of certain information;
- The transfer is necessary in the context of the User's use of the functionality and / or specifics of the service;
- At the request of a court or other authorized body in the manner prescribed by law.
9. Change personal information
9.1. The user has the right at any time to edit in the Personal Account personal information provided to them during registration or authorization.
9.2. In the event of termination of the agreement, the User has the right to terminate his account by sending a request to the e-mail: email@example.com. Hirin reserves the right, in the event of termination of the account, to retain registration and user activity information, information on the use of the Hirin service in order to comply with anti-money laundering policies.
9.3. In order to improve the quality of the Service and provide legal protection, Hirin has the right to keep log files about the User's actions in the use of the Service, as well as in connection with the conclusion and execution of the Agreement with the User and other agreements by him.tt
10.1. This Policy may be changed or terminated by Hirin unilaterally without prior notice to the User. The new version of the Policy will take effect upon posting on the Hirin.co website, unless otherwise provided in the new version of the Policy.
10.2. The current version of the Policy is available on the Hirin website at the following link: https://hirin.co/cookie
Talantly Limited (company number: 13496992)
Address: 43 Bartholomew Close, EC1A 7HN, London, United Kingdom